We have finally finished the planned updated on our services.
We couldnt finish updating all services in the timeframe as planned, as we had to fight some DNS issues - again. Now that the DNS migration should be finished we could continue Updating our services as planned.
From now on, Discord will be mandatory, for the Gameworld & Forum, your Permissions (Alpha_Tester / Admin) will be automaticly given to your connected Discord account, we will publish a how-to soon.
Underneath you will find a List containing most changes done in this Update from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1.
- Webservies are now fully Enycrypted with SSL
- DNS Migrations are finnished
- Databases are now fully secured from acces outside our services
- Acces to our Servers is now only possible with the correct hardware key
- Gameworld php&apache updated
- Logo was adjusted
- Discord is syncing from now on
- Changelog page added
- Timeline page added
- Cache finetuneing on landingpage
- Spamprotection was implimented on Forum
- ReCaptcha was intruduced.
- Friendsystem is fully ready for use
- Debug mode deactivated (php & suite)
- Some design changes (now blue)
We also done some Gameworld changes - some of them are Public.
- Pilots will now be ranked in their Licienses
- Started work on first stable branch of our Gameworld
- Basic Airline-Creation concept implimented.
- Gameworld Server now uses all 10 cores
- Gameworld Server now has 64gb RAM
- Gameworld Server now uses NVMe SSD (400GB)
Privacy Statement on all gathered Data is beeing written
Finetunings to our Gameworld-server monitoring
And much much more.....
Thats it for this weeks big update. Stay tuned for more infos.